Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 81: At Least I Worked Out..

After the last few fun-filled days, I knew that I was in for an annoying one. And that annoying one just happened to be today. I knew that I had to run a bunch of errands before going to my mom and dad's this week and when I woke up this morning I thought I better suck it up and make it be today. Things got off to a rough start because Tenley woke up about an hour earlier than usual and didn't want to go back to sleep, so I should have known that it was going to be one of those days. Nevertheless, we got up, got showered, and headed over to Highland for a Kohl's and Target trip. Tenley was really crabby throughout the morning but thankfully slept in her stroller through most of Kohl's which was a blessing. After Target, we headed out to Crown Point to Tiny Toes Ribbons and Bows to pick up Tenley's birthday outfit. Which is RIDICULOUSLY, RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME. The biggest bright spot (besides Tenley) to my day. Once we returned home, we ate lunch and played until John came home. He then needed us to take him to pick up his car and Tenley thankfully fell asleep on the way home (she needed a nap in the WORST way) and slept until after my workout was done. The rest of the night should be uneventful (I hope).

Today's workout ended up being Cardio because I was afraid Tenley would wake up and I wanted to get something in. The workout was just fine and I'm happy it's done. I think I will try for Plyo tomorrow and Kenpo on Saturday. That's all I have for now- the baby's awake!

9 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment