Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 58: Almost to Day 60 Already??

Since I missed so many workouts over the weekend I was determined to get back on track today. So far so good. It is a beautiful day out and I am rushing through this post so I can get Tenley up from her nap, feed her, and go to the park. It is kind of windy but John is home and is going to go with me, so at least we can make a judgment call about the wind together.

Today's workout was Plyo and what a workout to have when trying to get going again! It was kind of a struggle but I feel great now that it is over. As I was labeling this post, I realized that I am just two days away from taking another picture. I don't think I look much different than I did on Day 30, but I do tend to have a bit of a distorted body image at times so hopefully the proof will be in the pictures.

32 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment