Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 71: Last Time For This Workout

Things in this program are really winding down. Although I still have three weeks left, each week will be different on Mondays and Wednesdays which means that today is the last day for this particular workout. I am not sad to see it go. Today was Chest and Back which means all pushups and pull-ups (or bands, which is what I use). I was able to get the workout in while Tenley napped and added some abs to the end of it. I was very pleased to see today that this workout was remarkably easier than it has been in the past. I have succumbed to doing all pushups on my knees to maintain good form and I can pretty much go to the ground and back up for 20 reps on each move. That compared to the struggle it was 71 days ago is a goal reached in itself. I am happy that my workout is done for another day.

There's not much more to say about today. Tenley and I have stayed close to home because although it is warm, it has looked like rain for most of the day which does not entice me to load up my almost 11 month old and walk away from the house. Now that it is a bit more sunny out I think I will take her in the back yard for a bit when she's done napping. I just hate cooping her up in the house if we can be outside in the fresh air because who knows how long this awesome weather will last?

Tomorrow will present a bit of a challenge in the area of working out because we are going to pick Cameron up from school again. I think I might just wait and have Cam watch Tenley while I work out since it is only Plyo for an hour tomorrow. We'll see how Tenley does in the napping department and go from there. I am also hoping that maybe we can go by Carson's to visit Carrie and find Ten an Easter dress, but we will see how the morning goes.

19 days to go- wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment