Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 77: A Break for Mommy

Today was a great day. I had been looking forward to today all week and now that it's over, I'm a tiny bit sad. Today Tenley and I got up, ate breakfast, showered, and then I took her over to Pete and Carrie's around 10:30 so I could head over to the theater and see The Hunger Games again with Betty, Mike, Becky, and Randy. That movie is seriously so good and did not disappoint me at all in the least. Not one little bit. It is so close to the book and I appreciate how much thought seemed to go into making sure of that. But, since this is not a movie review, I will not go into that any more. After the movie, we went to BW3 for lunch and then I ran some random errands that I needed to get done without Tenley. By the time I picked her up, it was 4:15 and John was home. We played with Ten for a little while, I fed her, and then MADE myself work out. Now that I am done, I'm happy I did. I did the Kenpo workout and it made me feel a bit better for missing two days in a row. So, since today was supposed to be a rest day, I technically only missed one workout this week. This is what I'm telling myself.

That's all I've got for now.

13 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment