Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 65: Thank Goodness I Got That Workout In

Today has been another kind-of random day. We have some stuff that we needed to do this afternoon and evening, so I feel like my whole day has been centered around getting stuff done and keeping Tenley happy in order to be where we need to be for everything. We picked my niece Cameron up from school this afternoon and that is right at the time that Tenley usually naps and I workout. I just bumped everything forward by an hour and a half which worked out pretty well- I got my workout in and we made it to Cammie on time. The only bad thing was that Tenley only napped for half of the workout which meant that she got to witness me doing the other half of the workout for the first time. I don't like to bring her to the basement because it is not the best place for her (and I'd much rather be upstairs with her playing than making her watch me jump around) but since today was the Plyo workout I thought it might keep her attention...and it did. I'm just so happy that I got the whole workout in and that she was OK in the process.

Tonight we have John's banquet and it's not until 7:30. That is SO LATE because Tenley usually starts her bedtime routine around 8, so I can't guarantee that she will tolerate the whole thing. It is about a 20 minute drive out there, so my hope is that she falls asleep and gets a little more of a nap on the way. Otherwise we are probably going to be in trouble.

I realize this post is a little all over the place. There is just not much to write. Something positive to report is that I have noticed my upper stomach becoming a bit tighter. We have beer mirrors in the basement and when I was doing some of the moves today I caught a glimpse of myself in action and noticed that when I tighten my stomach in motion, there is a little bit of definition. That makes me happy. If only my lower stomach, AKA baby flab, would catch up!

25 day left...can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment