Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 61: Disappointing

Today was another missed workout and another day that, now that it's over, I'm asking myself "Where did the time go?" John had an inservice today at school and asked me and Tenley to come eat lunch with him and his school friends, some of whom had never met the baby. We got up, got around, and left the house around 10:45 to head to Frankfort. We ate at Aurelio's and ran some errands and by the time we got home, it was 1:45. Tenley fell asleep in the car on the way home and since her naps after being in the car are very hit or miss on the length, I decided that I wouldn't try to work out then because I was afraid I would just get started and she would wake up. I decided to use the time to practice her smash cake for her birthday party and that turned into also practicing a couple of other things and icing remaining cupcakes. What an ordeal! By the time we were done with all of that, it was 7:00 and I was exhausted! Tenley was all out of sorts, so I ate dinner and am not laying in bed with her. I am mad about the missed workout but pleased with the work I did do. Hopefully tomorrow is a little more productive in the area of working out. :(

29 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment