Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 75: No Workout :(

Today has been quite the day. And it is all because of what I chose to do last night. Last night (well, technically this morning at 12:01 AM) was the premiere of The Hunger Games and I went. This was not the plan until about 8:30 pm. Julie had invited me to go to this months ago because she had offered to take Casey and all of his friends. I was totally planning on going until John told me that it was the same weekend he would be gone and, in years past, they would leave for their trip on Thursday after school leaving me with no one to watch Tenley. When I found out that he was leaving on Friday, it was after Julie had purchased tickets. When I checked online last night, there were still tickets available so I decided to go. And it was awesome. The best movie I have seen for a long time (although I did really love Breaking Dawn for totally different reasons) and totally did justice to the book. That is all I will say except for the fact that I am seeing it with Becky and Betty (and their awesome husbands) on Sunday in IMAX and I. Can't. WAIT.

Because I got home at 3 AM, I was not really looking forward to today. Thank goodness Ten didn't wake up when I got home and slept until about 7:40, so that wasn't too bad. She barely ever takes a morning nap anymore, but she started getting cranky around 11 so I fed her and she fell asleep. I nodded off as well and we both woke up at 1:00. Which was awesome. Unfortunately, that meant that she did not take another nap today and I did not work out. I'm not sure I could have if I wanted to- my body felt like a cement. The rest of the day was spent cleaning, running errands, and then Carol came over to play with Tenley and visit which was the perfect end to the day. I ordered Jimmy Johns and am now watching the IU game while Tenley sleeps.

I am so looking forward to tomorrow- it is Betty's baby shower. We have to be in Crown Point by 10 and I am hoping to set my alarm for 7 so I can possible work out before Tenley gets up- we'll see. I really want to get my Kenpo in tomorrow and if not Kenpo then at least Cardio. Regardless, the shower will be fun and the rest of the day will be up in the air. For now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Hoosier win and a baby that sleeps well tonight.

15 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment