Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 79: An Unexpected Missed Workout

Yesterday was a fantastic day in so many ways, but unfortunately not on the workout front. Becky, Finn, Tenley, and I headed out to Orland Park around 9:00 for a little Easter dress shopping (for Tenley) which was a big success. We picked up Potbelly's for lunch (YUM) and ate it back at our house. John had called me during the morning to see if Tenley and I would accompany him to the Math Honor Society induction ceremony and then to dinner and at first I thought I would just send Tenley so I could work out, but later changed my mind and decided to go. I am so glad I did because we had a great time together as a family. The ceremony was nice and short and then we headed to Champps for dinner which was delicious. By the time we got home, it was almost 9 and I had a pounding headache (the only bad part of the day).

Today I am going with Becky and Finn over to Betty's to help organize the goods from Clark's shower. I am hoping that I will get a workout in later today or this evening. Yesterday was supposed to be Plyo and I hate missing that one, but I think I am going to stick to the schedule and do Biceps and Back today and then substitute either Cardio or Plyo for Yoga tomorrow. That is the plan. We will see how it goes. :)

Hopefully there will be a successful workout post later today.

11 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment