Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 70: A Good Day of Rest

How beautiful was it outside today? Holy cow. We tried to take full advantage of it and were outside as much as possible. Tenley and I started the day by going to church and grabbing Subway for lunch. After we ate, we spent some (hot) time in the backyard and then Tenley took a nap. I was so hoping that I would get a nap too since Tenley was up last night (and I was up for about 2 1/2 hours) but she only slept in her swing for about 30 minutes and then in my arms for about an hour. I just can't sleep comfortably when I'm holding her but it was more important that she sleep for my sanity the rest of the day. When she woke up we took a walk over to Jeff and Julie's and spent some time over there before heading home to pick up a pizza. This evening was spent playing in her room and watching her use her push along walker.

From the above paragraph you can probably ascertain that I did not work out today and I don't care. Tomorrow is the start of another week.

20 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment