Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 64: A Kind of Random Day

Today has been kind of random but fantastic. The weather outside is so nice but it is really damp, so it's hard to take a baby who only wants to crawl and not sit in a stroller outside. Instead, we stayed inside and played all day while I tried to do laundry and address basketball camp info for John in between. Tenley has been in a fantastic mood all day (knock on wood that this keeps up) and has now been sleeping for about an hour and twenty minutes which makes mommy VERY happy. She's even in her crib!

In case any of my 13 readers (if anyone really still reads this) were left hanging last night, Rachel DID have her baby. She had a beautiful baby girl and named her Violet which I love. And, if the people at 1-800-FLOWERS are correct they have already been discharged from the hospital. Holy cow! I hope that they are all doing fine and am glued to Facebook every 10 minutes to see if there have been any more pictures or statuses posted. It's been pretty quiet today, but I know firsthand that Facebook flies a bit out the window when you have a baby not even 24 hours old. I wish I could see this beautiful family in person, but since they live in Maryland I will probably have to wait a bit. I am just so happy that little TT, AKA Violet, is finally here!

Today's workout was Chest/Shoulders/Triceps and Ab Ripper X. I am so sore right now from everything but I think I did a pretty good job. I have noticed that I am getting very good at doing deep pushups on my knees. I can do pushups on my feet but I know my form is not nearly as good, so perfecting things on my knees is a good challenge. I still have a rough time with the one armed pushups even on my knees, but even muscular "Dave" from the DVD was on his knees and struggling. So I can't be all that bad. :)

I don't know what John is going to want to do for dinner tonight. He is apparently starting diet/exercise regimen #1,500,999 today so he is always a little weird with food for a few days after he decides to do this. I have thin cut steaks out to cut up for stir fry (yes, we STILL haven't had that even though I've been talking about if for 4 days) but he may want to grill those steaks himself and then I will eat a salad or some leftovers. Tomorrow night we have his awards banquet so we will eat there and then I am hoping to get together with Jenny for dinner on Wednesday. Regardless of our plans, I just hope that all of my workouts can fall into place. We're getting down to the nitty gritty here, folks!

26 days and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment