Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 76: ANOTHER Missed Workout

Today has had some fun parts and some not-so-fun parts. The fun parts included spending time with great friends at Betty's baby shower in anticipation of the arrival of Baby Clark. I am so, SO excited for this baby to be here and the shower was like an appetizer to hold us over. Or something like that. Tenley was pretty good during the shower and had fun playing with Finn and being entertained by Beth fun songs. The not-so-fun parts of today? The fact that I am so tired for some reason (I don't know why) and that Tenley's only nap was for the half hour car ride from the shower making this a loooooong day by myself. We have nothing going on tonight and with John gone, it's just a really long time to not have a break from a baby who is getting increasingly fussy. I keep looking at the clock and we still have 2 hours until bedtime, so I am hoping that we can truck along until then.

Tenley's no napping situation is what kept me from getting my workout in. I could probably do it tonight after she goes to bed, but I know I won't. I set my alarm to get up and do it this morning but sorely misjudged the time it was going to take us to get out to the shower in Crown Point and had to skip it altogether. My plan is to do Kenpo tomorrow when John gets home so he can watch Ten. Let's hope that this happens.

I have exactly 2 weeks left until we hit Day 90. I'm not too worried about this week although it is LC and Munster's Spring Breaks so I may end up having more plans than I think. Which is fine by me because I would much rather spend time with my friends then work out. I am REALLY worried about the week after, being in Ohio and my mom's house. I might have to extend this whole program a week just so I get everything in. I guess we will see how it goes. So far I am happy with the results and fully intend on doing it again starting after Ten's birthday.

Pray for my sanity the rest of the night.

14 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment