Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 80: Another Fun (Fast) Day

Today was another beautiful, fun day. Becky and Finn picked us up around 11 and picked up lunch to take to Betty's house. We spent the afternoon eating and talking about Clark's upcoming entrance into the world and It was a great time. If only Beth had Spring Break and Rachel could have been there...but it's just not a perfect world. :( After we left Betty's, Ten and I played outside until John came home and then ate dinner. Once dinner was over, I was finally able to work out.

Today's workout was the last time for Biceps and Back. I tried to do as heavy of weights as possible and I am going to be feeling it tomorrow. I feel like it was a good workout and I am feeling very jelly-like. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for either Plyo or Cardio. This has be be a short post because it's time for Tenley to go to bed, so until tomorrow...

10 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment