Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 24: This is Turning Out to be a Great Week

Today has been another great day here in the Terry house. Tenley slept through the night for the first time in a while which made me (and her) happy. We had a great time with Jenny last night but Tenley was worn out by the time Jenny left and I think that exhaustion made her sleep the way she's supposed to sleep. This was the last morning that we had Clara before school, so tomorrow maybe I can sleep in a bit. I wish I could just continue to get up at 7 and do my workout before Tenley wakes up but working out in the morning is SO HARD for me. We will see if that ever becomes a reality (I'm not holding my breath).

It was another beautiful day in the Chicagoland area and Tenley and I took advantage. We were outside for abotu 45 minutes this afternoon; I walked and pushed Tenley in her pink sports car. She loved it and the outdoors made her sleepy. I was talking to my grandparents while we walked and, once we were finished, I put Ten on my lap and sat on the doorstep. She just snuggled up next to me and didn't move a muscle- I love it when she snuggles. :)

Today's workout was the beloved Kenpo X and I continue to be surprised at how fast that workout goes. It is done in a flash and I feel so good after it. This week has been such a great week in regards to workouts; I have really liked everything and even warmed to the yoga a little. I think tomorrow is a stretch day, and I haven't done that DVD yet. If it is an hour of stretching I am going to be a little disgusted, so we will see how it goes.

Eating again is the same. I am making pizza on whole wheat crust with side salads tonight so that should be kind of OK. I think I am probably really shooting myself in the foot for not following the nutrition plan with this program but I feel like, for the most part, I am doing the best I can. I went on beachbody.com today and watched some of the testimonial videos and all of them took pictures on Day 1, Day 30, Day 60 and Day 90. Every one of them said they didn't start to physically see results until about Day 30 and then it took off from there which is exactly what my brother said. Day 30 is really creeping up here and I don't feel like I look a lot different but I do feel different which is great. If we could get to the point where Tenley stops playing with my belly, I will be happy. 66 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment