Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 28: A Day of Fun (With NO WORKOUT!)

I have decided to try to write my post early today since it is bound to be a busy one. Tenley and I are just an hour away from leaving for the much anticipated first birthday of Tenley's one-day-possible boyfriend Finn and I still have to get her dressed and feed her. This morning has been kind of a lazy one- Tenley woke up earlier than usual which is NOT desirable on a day that you want your child to be well-behaved and raring to go. We tried to take it easy with her and spent the morning in bed watching Friday Night Lights and playing with her. She took a short nap, had her breakfast, and is now a complete crab. I just hope she sleeps on the way to the party so that she is in good spirits.

There is no workout today because P90X demands that I rest. Which I am all for. I stepped on the scale this morning and, much to my delight, I am down another pound and a half. This makes me so incredibly happy because it means that I am still moving in the right direction. Another victory? I fit pretty comfortably into my Express jean leggings that I wore well before I was pregnant with Tenley. This expands my wardrobe somewhat. I just wish I felt a little more comfortable in some of my shirts. Between my enormous boobs and that pooch of baby flab I still have a lot of things that I just can't bring myself to wear, no matter what the scale says. Hopefully that's where the P90X will eventually step in.

There's not much more to say about today except for the fact that I know I will not be eating even close to ideally. On top of the birthday party, it is also Super Bowl Sunday. Not that I care about the Super Bowl or that I will even watch the game (although I think it's WAY cool that it's in Indy and I am SUPER jealous that I am not still 24, living in Bloomington, and could have been in Indy all weekend stalking celebrities) we will be ordering pizza and I am 100% positive I will eat some. Oh well. Tomorrow starts another three weeks of massive weight/cardio/stretching madness so I might as well enjoy this day while I can. 62 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment