Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 40: All I Had Time For...

Today has been a strange day. Tenley has been really grumpy and I just can't figure out what it is. She has been chewing on her fingers a lot lately and it makes me wonder if she is getting a tooth (or teeth) in the back of her mouth. She is fussy all the time and constantly has to be in my lap. I wouldn't mind the lap thing at all if she didn't cry constantly. I just feel bad for her and hope that whatever is paining her will go away. I'm at the point where we may try a little bit of baby Tylenol to see if it gives her some relief from whatever is ailing her. I hate to give her medicine when I don't know what the problem is, but I hate to think that she is in pain and I could do something to hep it. Sad.

Carrie, Ethan, and Cam came to visit for awhile today and Cammie stayed a bit longer while Carrie and EJ ran some errands. I love having them here but I feel like Tenley was so grumpy that we couldn't do much. Once Cammie left, I nursed Tenley and put her down for her nap. That was around 3:00 and I ran downstairs to get a workout in. I decided to substitute Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps (the usual Monday workout which I missed this week) for the Legs and Back workout today because my legs are still shot from yesterday. I was also supposed to do Ab Ripper X but we need to leave for John's game at 5:15 and I just couldn't do another 20 minutes of working out when I needed to write this (quick) post, get Tenley up, nurse her, give her a bath, and feed her dinner. I have exactly 69 minutes to do that right now. We should be fine, but I don't want Jeff and Carol to have to wait on me.

Food today has been the same as usual. I ended up with Subway last night for dinner because John decided to go there after work. I think he's trying to eat a little healthier because he would NOT normally opt for Subway. I will probably end up with Subway again tonight after the game, but I oddly ever tire of that place. Which is good because I feel like it is still the healthiest away-from-home option.

Tomorrow will be Kenpo X and then a rest day on Sunday. I am going to take Sunday as a rest day even though I missed two days this week because I want to keep on this schedule. I may try to do abs on Sunday since I missed them today. I look forward to having a normal week at home next week to get back in the right rotation. Next week is already the last week of this three week phase before another stretch/core/rest week which I am looking forward to. After today, my whole body feels like jelly and I would rather not have to do another pushup ever again. 50 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment