Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 49: A Fast Weekend

Having my mom here is the best thing in the world. Having her go is one of the worst. It was so nice to have her here and we had so much fun. We did some stuff for Tenley's party and we even went out to Lighthouse Mall today to do a little birthday shopping for my special little girl. I wish I could tell you that I was perfect with eating this weekend, but that would be a complete lie.

Breakfasts were good, but that was about it. We had Chinese takeout last night for dinner, Ben's Soft Pretzels for lunch today, and I am about to have Subway. Not bad altogether, but not great. I am so glad today was a rest day for working out because I am about to enjoy about 15 minutes to myself while John watches Tenley to eat and watch the Oscars. I'm hoping that I will get to see them all between catching Tenley before she falls, bath time, and bedtime. We shall see.

This week is my second round of core/stretch/resting before starting the final phase in this P90X journey. I can't believe how fast this has gone so far. I still have a long way to go. Since Day 90 falls Easter weekend which is the first weekend in April, I would say that it seems like a long time.

That said, 41 days and counting...

1 comment: