Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 42: Sunday, Sunday

Today has been a good day so far. We all got up around 7:30, ate breakfast, and got ready for church. Tenley did really well during church, especially since she did not have her morning nap. After church we went to Miner Dunn and now Tenley is sleeping. I thought it would be a good idea to get this blog post done now when I don't have to worry about her "helping" me write it.

I weighed myself today and I am down another full pound. I am so happy and relieved by this because last weekend and the beginning of this week were so awful (in the diet and exercise department). We seem to have a pretty normal week ahead of us with nowhere to be during the day (as of right now) so I'm hoping I can do the last week in this P90X Phase 2 normally. I'm excited that I am starting to see little changes physically. When I dry my hair I notice that there is some muscle there instead of all arm jiggle. When I was changing Tenley's diaper at Miner Dunn today, I glanced in the mirror without realizing it and thought, "Hey, I think I'm starting to look thin again." Even when I was getting ready today I sucked in my stomach and there is the start of some definition there. All in all, good results.

48 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment