Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 31: Not Much to Report

I feel like the title of this post says it all. Today has been anticlimactic, especially after all the excitement that Day 30 brought. The best part about today was that my sister-in-law Carrie came to visit for a few hours and it was good to catch up and have some company. Other than that, today has been pretty normal.

Today's workout was another new one: Biceps and Back plus Ab Ripper X. I enjoyed today's workout and it is kind of an amped up version of the previous Wednesday workout. It went by really fast and none of the moves were repeated which I feel always makes things smoother for me. I think that is why I hate the Plyo day so much; aside from the fact that it is hard, you do four moves and then repeat those four moves before moving on to a new set. I hate it. I have a feeling I am going to continue to be sore tomorrow and my arms got a really good workout. I was also able to do EVERYTHING in Ab Ripper X today and only had one move that I was short on the reps. That either tells me that my abs are getting stronger or my mentality is changing- I really hope it's both!

Food today has been the same. I added a piece of banana bread for breakfast and have come to the conclusion that I really need to let John eat the rest of the loaf. It just makes my stomach feel gross and I don't know why. I thought that maybe eating it for breakfast might help, but it just left me feeling kind of funny and I didn't even eat lunch until almost 2. John has a home game tonight which I really should be getting ready for instead of writing this post, but I will wait to eat dinner until after the game and that dinner will probably be Subway. I haven't had Subway in a couple of weeks and it sounds so good! I can't wait.

I have officially broken out of the sixties- 59 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment