Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 34: A Day with Friends and Family

Today has been a really awesome but very busy day. I was able to get up around 7 to get my workout in before Tenley woke up and I was so glad I did because there would not have been another time to get it done. Today's workout was Kenpo X and it was so hard to do early in the morning on an empty stomach, but I did it and felt good after. I will not make early morning workouts a habit. Tomorrow is a day of workout rest and I plan to enjoy every minute.

Eating went out the window today as I knew it would. Ten and I went to Tater Tot's baby shower and there was SO MUCH awesome food there. And I didn't hold back. We had such a nice time and I even won one of the shower games. It had to deal with naming the offspring of specific celebrities and I scored a 32 out 38. I knew there would be an outlet for all of that useless knowledge. After the shower, we drove home to mom and dad's. More specifically, we drove to meet them and my grandparents at the local Mexican restaurant where I consumed even more food. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

Since there is no reliable scale at my parents' house, I weighed myself today. I am exactly the same as last Sunday which is ok. The reason it is ok is that I wore a pair of pants and a shirt that I haven't worn in awhile and the outfit fit like it did BEFORE I was pregnant. And, John even commented that I am looking good which is the most valuable opinion I look towards. All of this makes me happy.

I'm hoping I will be able to post while I am here. I'm sure it will be a whole lot of eating and a struggle to work out, but it should all be documented here- the good and the bad.

56 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment