Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 33: At a Loss

I'm at a loss because there is nothing interesting to name this post. Things are pretty much the same as usual. I am a little worried about the weekend coming up because we are going to my mom's house from Saturday afternoon-Tuesday morning and I am notorious for not sticking with fitness/eating routines when visiting mom and dad. I am going to pack my P90X and hope for the best. I am going to try to get up early tomorrow to get my Kenpo X in before Rachel's shower, then Sunday is a rest day, and Monday and Tuesday will hopefully be some sort of a workout even if not the ones designated for those days. Mom's house does not come with weights or bands, so we will have to do something that doesn't involve those materials. And it will also NOT be yoga!

Today's workout was Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X. I did the entire Legs and Back routine and only had time for a little of Ab Ripper X because my niece is coming over to hang out for the evening. I'm not too torn up about missing part of the abs- I am surprised I got through any of my workout with the sluggishness I feel today. I'm hoping that I can get my workout in tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me this weekend...57 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment