Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 15: Back at it Again

Today was a rough day in Tenley-ville but a good day overall in the eating/working out department. Tenley seemed to have started off the day on the wrong foot and decided to be incredibly fussy for the remainder of today. These days are so hard because I literally can't do anything besides hold her or be right by her side. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE cuddling my Bug but it gets to be a bit waring when I can't even go to the bathroom without having her fussing and reaching for me. Even when I am down playing with her she fusses and although these days are few and far between now (thank goodness) it doesn't make them any easier.

Food-wise, I had a pretty good day. Back to the same old breakfast/lunch combo and I actually had an apple for an after-workout snack. I seem to be really hungry after this Monday workout for some reason, so I am happy I had some fruit on hand to help out with the need for something to munch on. Dinner of course was the usual challenge; I made sloppy joes and homestyle mac and cheese but I only had one sloppy joe on a whole wheat bun and probably a little over a serving of macaroni. No wine or sweets for me tonight!

I am now starting my third week of P90X and the third time doing the shoulders/chest workout. I notices again this week that I was able to do more pushups with better form, so that is good. I also wore a pair of yoga pants today to workout in and had to pull them up a few times. These pants have been skintight on me up to this point, so I feel like the loosening there is a small victory. These pants have been way too tight in the rear for the past 9 months (and longer if you count pregnancy) and today I noticed that you no longer see panty lines (gross) when I wear them. All that to say, I think something is working here which is enough to keep me going.

Tomorrow Tenley has her 9 month checkup and John has a basketball game so I am hoping that I can get my Plyo workout in if Tenley will take an early nap. Wish me luck...75 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment