Tuesday, May 8, 2012

P90X Lean Days 1 and 2- Here We Go Again

For anyone who reads this blog and hopes to find something new and exciting, I am here to apologize to you. I don't feel like I have any time to write anything fun like I used to and the few minutes I do have that I have devoted to this blog is the only way to keep myself accountable for working out. Like writing it down every day is a small victory. So, as the title of this post reads, here we go again. I decided to take about 2 1/2 weeks off from working out, more so because of life circumstances than anything else. You see, I have always been someone to start something new (or again) on a Monday because if I start at any other point in the week I don't have the motivation. So last Monday when I was determined to jump back in, John would not watch Tenley and that was the end of my workout reboot. Thankfully she cooperated yesterday and took a late afternoon nap allowing me to get Day 1 in and tonight John took her to our nephew's baseball game (which I really, really wanted to go to but passed on for THIS) so I could get Day 2 in. I have opted to go with the P90X Lean program because it incorporates all of the more cardio-esque workouts that I enjoy so much. My main goal is just to stay toned until at least our vacation (June 9th!) and then beyond if I can. Summer always presents difficulties for me in the workout arena because I am always traveling to my mom and dad's and we all know how well I stick to a workout regimen there. :) SO, yesterday Tony's Lean program called for Core Synergistics which I did (even the 'bonus round') and today I had Cardio X which I did even though I had a massive headache. Either the workout or the Motrin that I took before the workout must have worked because my head feels much better. Now I have to jump in the shower before John and Ten come home because I think we are going to have S'mores around the fire pit. So much for that workout. lol As a side note, I have to put in a few words about my child. In the past couple of days, someone has stolen my sweet little girl and replaced her with a screaming whiny monster. She is not sick (aside from her pooping issues which we have medicine for) and she is also not sleeping well. Whomever this is, I wish that they would give me Tenley back. My head can't take any more of the piercing screams when I tell her no or don't feed her fast enough. 88 more days to go...

1 comment:

  1. Chrisanne,

    1. you're awesome. I wish you would share your motivation with me, because I suck.

    2. I love your blog.

    3. I'm sorry about Tenley, Finn still gets ridiculously pissed when I tell him "no" so I think it's part of toddler-hood!

    ReplyDelete