Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lean Day 11: Quick Cardio

Today was a pretty good, extremely low-key day. Tenley woke up around 7 and miraculously went back to sleep after she nursed so we got to sleep in a bit today. Once she got up we ate breakfast and I managed to get the rest of the silverware rolled for my sister-in-law's bridal shower which is happening next Saturday. After that and some play time it was time for Tenley's nap and lunch. This is kind of how every day goes and I feel like we really don't "start" our day until lunch is over around 1 or 1:30. Today we chose to be outside ALL afternoon. We played in the sandbox and with toys on a blanket. It was great. Once John came home, he took Tenley so I could work out quick and then get ready to go to my nephew's baseball game. Today's workout was Yoga which meant that I did Cardio. It was fine- nothing to comment about. I think at this point I am just trying really hard to do something every day or as close to 5/6 days a week that I can. I am still hovering right around the weight I was at on Day 90 which is fine with me. I wouldn't mind losing just a couple of more pounds before the summer, but overall I am OK with where I am at as long as I can just stay there. I have noticed that I am kind of sore this week, so I'm not sure what that is all about. The soreness in my legs is from running last night and it will take a while to go away- working out or not. Once my workout was done I packed a dinner for Tenley and we set off for Community Park. It was a beautiful night for a walk (and a baseball game) and we arrived at the park right around 6. I fed Tenley dinner (a really random dinner that included a peanut butter/jelly sandwich, peas that I had warmed up from the freezer, lil' crunchies, a cereal bar, and a mango packet of baby food) and we played with Clara while Casey played baseball. It was really nice and Tenley had a blast. On the way home, I stopped in to Subway to pick up some dinner and we arrived home around 7:30 or so. John was nice enough to watch Tenley so I could eat in peace and then we watched Grey's Anatomy together which I can't even get in to because it was one of the most disappointing yet kind of gripping season finales yet. I guess I am used to finales leaving you hanging, just not this much. And that is all I have to say about that. Tomorrow we are hoping to go see Betty and Clark and then we will go to Julie's house to have cake for Laney and Carol's birthdays. We are really looking forward to a fun (but busy) day and also hope to get a little sun/water table time in during the afternoon. 79 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment