Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lean Days 12 and 13: It's the Weekend!

Here's all I have to say about working out on Day 12: It didn't happen. I kind of have a feeling that Fridays and Sundays are going to be rest days instead of just Sundays. Whatever- I'm ok with it. Yesterday was a great day- we got to spend a big chunk of it with Betty and baby Clark and then we went to Jeff and Julie's to celebrate Laney and Carol's birthdays. We didn't get home until almost 10:00, so Tenley went to sleep fairly quickly. All in all, a good day. Today is Day 13 and my workout is done. I did Kenpo X and, I'm not gonna lie- I only did 30 of the 45 minutes of actual working out. Once I got to the block sequence I had had enough. Plus John took Tenley to the mall to find a new shirt (for him, not her) which means that I have time in the house to myself. That doesn't happen often. So I decided to cut my workout short and I am in the midst of doing Tenley's laundry and packing for a quick overnight trip. We get to go spend the night with Carrie and her nephew Charlie while John hits up a bachelor party downtown. It should be another great day and I just need to find the motivation to get my stuff done so we can hit the road! 77 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment