Friday, April 6, 2012

Day...-Day...: Pretend Like These Never Happened...

So, as you can tell by the title of this post, the days at my parents' house have been an epic fail. I am kind of disappointed in myself because I am so on the home stretch, but this week has been so stinkin' busy that there has been no time for working out until today (and it wasn't even P90X which I will explain later). Just to give you a recap of my week, I will list my activities by day below:

Monday: Woke up at 5:00 to get myself and Tenley ready to leave the house for Mom's dr appointment in Indy. We arrived in Indy at 9:30 and kept ourselves entertained while Mom had her PET scan. Katherine met us for lunch and then we hit the road for Ohio. We arrived at my aunt's at around 5:00, ate dinner with them at 6:30, then headed to my cousin Sarah's beautiful new house for the rest of the night. Needless to say, we were exhausted.

Tuesday: Woke up in time to eat breakfast before Sarah went to work then proceeded to get ready and run errands with Mom and Aunt Sharon. Once we finished all of that, it was around 4 and we went back to Sarah's to wait for her to get home (a 1/2 hour later) and then we made the hour trip to Findlay to eat at the Hibachi grill with our other cousins and then headed to their house for a bit to let the kids play. We left their house at 11:30 (yes, PM) and didn't go to bed until 12:30 AM after Tenley was fed and changed. And, yes, my child was up that whole time. Poor baby. :(

Wednesday: We got up, got ready, ran more errands, ate lunch, then headed back to Mom and Dad's. We were going to be home in time to walk the nature trail with my Dad, but my grandparents called and wanted us to stop by. By the time we got back home, it was 6:30 and time to eat dinner and get Tenley ready for bed. Another day with no workout.

Thursday: We spent the whole day at my Aunt Irma's and didn't get home until after 6.

Todday: We got up and readied ourselves to leave the house by 8:30 to head into Michigan to look for my Mom a dress for Brandon's wedding. The good news is that we found a dress. The bad news is that we didn't get home until after 1:30. Then my cousins came to see us and by 4 I was headed up for a haircut with my other cousin Staci. Once that was done, I headed home where my grandparents had stopped by for a visit. Once they left, my Mom, Dad, and I headed to the Pine Knob nature trail where we walked (more like hiked) for over an hour and fifteen minutes. That has to count for something, right?

All of this to say, I am extending my P90X by a week. I am hoping to be able to workout Monday-Friday next week and make "Day 90" Friday. This will butt up perfectly for my trip to Indy on Saturday, so that is my plan. I hope to post my "after' pictures at that point if I do not chicken out. So, until I start back up on Monday (fingers crossed), this is it.

5 days to go...I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment