Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 86: A Very Busy Day

So I am picking up where I left off by trying to pretend last week didn't happen in the land of P90X. We hiked as a family again for over an hour on Saturday and our Easter was absolutely wonderful. It was a day spent with family and the only way it could have been better is if the Terrys could have been there too. I HATE having to split holidays. :( Overall, it was a wonderful trip home and I had mixed feelings about coming back.

This morning we got up, packed the car, and headed for Munster. We arrived around 11 and the next few hours were spent unpacking all the junk we had to bring back with us. I had purchased a bunch of stuff for Tenley's party from Sam's Club and it all had to be hauled back and given a temporary home in our basement. Once that was done, John took Tenley so I could work out. I chose to do Cardio X today to get back in the swing of things and will do Core tomorrow, Kenpo on Wednesday, Cardio on Thursday, and Core on Friday. Then I will be done...for the time being. After a hiatus for Tenley's party preparations, I will hopefully start in to the P90X Lean program until after the wedding.

Once my workout was done, John got ready and left for the Cubs game. Tenley and I played for awhile, then I dipped some pretzels for her party. About halfway through that process, Julie and Laney stopped by which was a great surprise. They stayed for over an hour and played with Tenley while I kept working on the pretzels. Julie made the comment that she thought I am thinner now than I was before my wedding (which I'm not, but it was really nice to hear!) and that made me feel good. Especially after eating everything in sight and not working out for a week. I am dreading stepping on the scale and I am tempted to put it off until Friday. We'll see.

OK- Tenley is asleep and I have a DVR full of shows to catch up on. Hopefully I will have time to write tomorrow- John and I are going to the Cubs game (hooray!) and won't be home until late. I'm determined to get my workout in, so if I can't post tomorrow it will be a double-post day on Wednesday.

4 days and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment